Goblin Walks 2020 Oct. 25 Sunday Afternoon
October 25 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Date: October 25th Sunday
Time: Afternoon 2:00-4:00 pm
Fee per person: $7/member, $10/non-member (free for infants)
Special Offer: sign up online for a new membership and save 10% off the membership fee. Valid for first time members only.
Pre-Registration required to attend this covid-19 style Goblin Walks event. Every 15 minutes a group of ten people head down the trail to enjoy an afternoon autumn color tour, a 3/4 mile trail walk meeting larger than life critters performing entertaining educational skits. We will have at least one, maybe two new skits this year. Photo opportunities, receive a take home snack, and visit the gift shop. It’s great fun for the whole family!!
REGISTRATION REQUIRED for Dahlem members and non-members, so don’t wait – choice slots fill fast.
Covid-19 style; masks must be worn, small groups of 10 people per time slot helps maintain social distancing, daylight promotes trail safety.
Thank you to our event sponsor, Eaton Corporation!
Volunteer opportunities for this great event are available. To volunteer, contact Carrie at 517-782-3453 ext. 106 or email email@example.com.
- Oct 23 Friday 9am-2:30pm; set up and decorate trails;
- Oct 23 Friday 10am-3:30pm; pumpkin carving, place carved pumpkins on trail route;
- Oct 24 & 25 afternoon; group trail leader, parking lot attendant, registration table, handout prepackaged snack, greeter, floater
Join our Boo Crew – Volunteers Make it Happen
How can you help?
- Set up and decorate pavilion and trail route … Friday Oct. 23
- Pumpkin Carving … Oct 22 and 23 Thursday and Friday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (bring your scoopers & carving tools)
- Costumed Trail Guide … Oct 24 and 25 Saturday and/or Sunday, 2-hour commitment
- Handout Snacks … Oct 24 and 25 Friday and/or Saturday, 4-hour commitment
- Parking Lot Attendant … Oct 24/25 Saturday and Sunday, 3-hour commitment
- Registration … Oct 24/25 Saturday and/or Sunday, 2.5 hour commitment
- Greeter … Oct 24/25 Saturday and/or Sunday, 3-hour commitment