Date: October 26 & 27
Time: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Fee per person: $7/member, $10/non-member (free for infants)
Goblin Walks offers magical entertainment just in time for Halloween! A half-mile of Halloween fun awaits you along the pumpkin-lit trails. Meet larger-than-life wildlife who teach you why they aren’t so scary through skits and songs. Afterwards, enjoy hot apple cider and donuts while singing songs and listening to stories. We are going to have at least two new skits this year, so you want to be sure to get your tickets soon! Tour every 15 minutes, REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
Registration is open for Dahlem members and non-members, so don’t wait – choice spaces fill fast. To register and make payment, call 517-782-3453 or fill out the form below.
Volunteer opportunities for this great event are available. To volunteer, contact Carrie at 517-782-3453 ext. 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Jobs …
- Oct 24 – set up and decorate pavilion and trails;
- Oct 26 – pumpkin carving, place carved pumpkins on trails;
- Oct 26 & 27 – group trail leader, parking lot attendant, registration table, serve cider and donuts, bon fire attendant, floater;
- Oct 30 – clean up crew will take everything down, pack and put into storage, and compost pumpkins.
Join our Boo Crew – Volunteers Make it Happen
Where can you help?
- Set up and decorate pavilion and trail route … Oct. 24 Wed 9:00 am
- Pumpkin Carving … Oct 26 Friday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm (bring your carving tools)
- Costumed Trail Guide … Oct 26/27 Friday and/or Saturday, 2-hour commitment
- Serving Refreshments … Oct 26/27 Friday and/or Saturday, 4-hour commitment
- Parking Lot Attendant … Oct 26/27 Friday and/or Saturday, 3-hour commitment