A Nature Trail For Everyone
The Dahlem Conservancy believes that everyone should have the opportunity to get outside to enjoy nature. Studies show that time spent outside improves physical and psychological well-being; there is a healing power in the outdoors. Our Nature for All Trail brings nature one step closer to people with limited abilities. The hard-packed surface is ideal for wheelchairs, strollers and walkers, and plenty of benches along the way provide ample opportunity to rest and relax. Bird and wildlife watching are just two of the activities visitors are able to enjoy along this nearly half-mile trail as it winds through forests and wetlands that are alive with native trees, shrubs and wildflowers.
The ResinPave System:
- Creates a decorative, durable, all-weather pavement
- Produces heat-reflective surfaces that remain cool
- Meets ADA guidelines for accessibility
- Installs with ease and is simple to maintain
- Will not harm vegetation or wildlife