October 21 - October 22
Dates and Times:
October 21 Friday 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
October 22 Saturday 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Fee per person: $9/member, $12/non-member (free for infants)
Special Offer: sign up online for a new Family Membership and save 10% off the membership fee. Valid for first time members only.
Pre-Registration required to attend our annual Goblin Walks event. Every 15 minutes a group of twenty people head down the trail to enjoy an evening autumn color tour, a 1/2 mile trail walk meeting larger than life critters performing entertaining educational skits. The program is about one hour in length. Photo opportunities, refreshments (cider & donuts!), and visit the gift shop. It’s great fun for the whole family!!
REGISTRATION REQUIRED for Dahlem members and non-members, so don’t wait – choice slots fill fast. Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour walk to allow time to sign in. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you don’t call to cancel and don’t show, you will be charged the full amount. Dress for the weather!
Come Join our Boo Crew – Volunteers Make it Happen
Volunteer opportunities for this great event are available. To volunteer, contact Carrie at 517-782-3453 ext. 106 or email email@example.com.
- Cast members needed for the fun skits on Oct 21 and 22. We have the skits and costumes. Give it a try! It’s so much fun, you’ll be glad you joined the cast.
- Oct 20 Thursday 9:00am-3:00pm — set up and decorate trails
- Oct 20 Thursday 10:00am-3:00pm — pumpkin carving
- Oct 21 Friday 10:00am-3:00pm — pumpkin carving, place carved pumpkins on trail route
- Oct 21 and/or Oct 22 (pick a day for a 3-hour commitment) — parking lot attendant, registration table, greeter, bonfire, floater
- Oct 21 and/or Oct 22 (pick a day for a 2-hour commitment) — Costumed Trail Guide